Sunday, March 25, 2012

EAT IT

Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese



It seems to me, that almost everyone around me is on some sort of diet. They either “don’t eat bread,” or say, “Oh I can’t eat that, that’s candy and I am watching my weight.” How much weight does one Cadbury egg add on to ones hips? I understand the importance of eating healthy and exercising but sometimes I just want to scream and rub cake all over my face, then, eat a cheeseburger.


Food is just too good of a thing to pass you by over and over. If you want IN-N-Out burger that one time, eat it. Go on I give you permission. Or if you want one day to pig out all day, eating fried chicken with the butteriest biscuits you have ever seen that melt in your mouth the moment it touches your lips, EAT IT.



If you never take the chance to try the food you believe is unhealthy for you, half the time you are missing out on some of the best food you will ever taste. I would rather be happy and normal weight, than skinny and underweight were all I get for flavor is carrot sticks.



As long as you balance out your cravings and don’t go overboard frequently with high calorie and fatty foods, I say eat your heart out buddy. Don’t let that perfect slice of cheesecake pass you by again.

Now I am not saying to shove your face with all you favorite unhealthy foods, I’m saying live a little. Don’t be that health nut that’s awkward to take to dinner, because then you’ll make your friend feel like a fatass.

You should probably eat that one candy bar that you always pass at the checkout stand. I bet it’ll be worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. Good advice. I want to eat that picture.

    ReplyDelete