Monday, March 12, 2012

Exercise



No matter how dreadful, horrible, and exhausting it sounds, in one form or another, we all need to exercise. Whether it be parking farther from the grocery store so you have to walk farther, or 7am spin class, we all need to find a way to stay healthy.

For me, I am all about the fitness classes. If I don’t have structure, or someone telling me I have to exercise, I most likely won’t do it. So I go to spin and yoga. 95% of the time I feel so much more better about myself. It raises your confidence and gives you positive endorphins, making you a happier person J and who doesn’t want to me happy?

We’ve all had those days of but my bed is too warm to leave, or, I just took a shower I don’t want to get all sweaty, or, I’d rather just eat instead.  Exercise is about motivation, and really no one is a better motivator than yourself. I can’t stand people who complain about their body but do nothing about it. It’s like complaining about our government when they never register to vote. In order to make a change, you need to make a commitment and stick to it.

You should probably start exercising. Make it fun. It might take a while to find your niche, but it’s out there. Try new thinks, hey, even golf is considered a sport. Find an exercise that’s fun and pushes you to stay healthy. I think everyone deserves to be healthy and happy, so get out there and get that adrenaline pumpin’. 

1 comment:

  1. You make a good point. I've always found gearing up for exercise to be a problem. This is why I often drive a golf cart. Perhaps I should take a 7 a.m. spin class.

    ReplyDelete